Personal Data of Customers
The online platform employs the latest encryption services and tools to keep your details safe and secure. We also have a zero-tolerance policy, which means that any fraudulent activity is stopped immediately.
The basic rules of Aussie Play Casino’s customer personal data policy:
- It is the customer’s responsibility to safeguard and disclose personal information.
- If you find any signs of compromise, you must change your password and contact support.
- You are not required to provide data of any kind, but if you do, you will not be able to use certain services and features.
- When you register, you agree that we have the right to record calls and store them for some time.
- You automatically agree to any dissemination of data outside of your country of residence, which has been collected in the course of accessing our facilities.
- Your identity details are only disclosed to third parties outside of the company following policy.
In any case, we take full care of your safety and take the necessary measures. This means that all our partners, software providers, affiliates, and agents comply with all applicable rules, regardless of their location.
Personal Customer Details Transfer for Aussie Play Casino
When you create an account on our website and use our services, payment tools, and so on, we collect the following types of information:
- Identifying: customer name, email address, phone number, actual address;
- Payment: transaction history, card/account information, billing information;
- Administrative and traffic: source IP address, time and date of access, language used, web page opened, type of browser used, software crash reports;
- Data from online service providers;
- Data from the payment systems you use;
- Information from third-party e-commerce services, and more.
How We Use Collected Customer Information
All personal information we collect is used for specific company purposes:
- To improve the performance and quality of the site’s services;
- To offer better and more personalized bonuses and promotions;
- To send out marketing messages and advertisements;
- For the purpose of partner search and collaboration;
- To conduct surveys among the customers of the platform;
- To provide security and timely support;
- To process transactions faster;
- To fulfill assigned tasks and specific business goals;
- To share data with our partners;
- To conduct contests;
- To monitor financial transactions for possible irregularities;
- To verify the security and validation of your registration details.
The field of marketing communications with customers, sending promotional messages about bonuses, products, and so on, is regulated by CAN-SPAM law. Because of this, the platform has certain rules for sending messages and collaborations. In order to keep you up-to-date with all of our latest novelties, we suggest that you enable promotional emails. When a new product appears on our site, you will be notified immediately. You always have the option to reject this feature or unsubscribe from advertising. You can do this in your account settings or by contacting our support staff.
If you opt out, we will not use your personal information, including your email address or telephone number, to keep you informed of promotions or other purposes.
Protecting Information of Website Users
We take the protection of your data seriously and responsibly. That’s why the platform regularly checks for malware, technical and system failures, fraud, and so on. Only authorized employees, who have been trained and confirmed to be qualified, have access to customer details. The website uses the latest security technology, including industry-standard 256-bit SSL encryption. We also employ top-notch algorithms and protocols, as well as software and services, to detect suspicious activity. Please note that our services are for adult customers only.
Third-Party Usage of Information
We do not share, sell, or trade personal data about our customers to third parties. However, there are cases where this is necessary for some objective reasons:
- As required by law or by authorized persons;
- To protect the interests and rights of the company;
- To comply with a lawsuit or legal obligation;
- When a fraudulent activity or any illegal behavior is detected;
- To protect the rights of other clients;
- When an attempt is made to break into a security system;
- When malicious programs or systems are used;
- When detecting payment fraud, illegal banking, money laundering, credit card theft, and so on.
The Aussie Play Casino website may contain links to other sources over which we have no control. We are not responsible for your actions or your safety when you follow such links